Dreams

Last night I had one of the most vivid dreams I have ever had in a long time. I was a superhero. Well sort of. I dreamed that I was very skilled in martial arts. Sort of like the Black Widow in Iron Man 2. Random, I know. Then again maybe it's been in my head since I've seen it on Sunday. Then again, that was quite a while and a bit long for it to be stuck in my head.

Anyways, enough with this Superhero nonsense. Do you know what I am obsess with at the moment, even though I am more than 10 years late? The Original 90210. I totally love it. I'm watching the reruns over and over again since they are on Soap.net. Yes, I am lame. I should have seen it with the rest of the world, but at that time I was into Saved by the Bell and into other shows like the TGIF line up (Boy Meets World, Full House, and Family Matters). Oh well, at least I can enjoy it, even if I'm late. Ha!