Recession.

Its been quite some time since I last posted on here. Its due to having a world wind of new changes coming our way.

Aside from our growing little bean in my belly, we have been struggling with our company. They say that the recession is over, but I don’t think California has gotten that memo. So in order to keep ourselves sane, we have decided to move in with my parents temporarily. This way we aren’t stressing over every day bills and buying necessities for our baby at the same time. Now we can save and buy our items at ease without stress. Stress + Preggo lady = bad! This will only be a temp thing, plus its a great way to bond with my family while I go through this journey. Another plus, I’m not alone anymore for the remainder of the day while the hubby works. Right?

So here’s to a new season for us all :)