[30 Day Photo Challenge] Day 2: What I Wore

The weather has been quite pleasant lately. It's especially nice since we are now in August and it's normally excruciatingly hot outside. Since this is the case right now, I decided to go for a walk with both Jambi, our Jack Russell/Yorkie mix, and Michael. It was quite a lovely walk. I even got the courage to jog a bit. Let me tell you, even though I was in jeans, it felt so nice to hit the pavement. Luckily I wore my running shoes and that's what sealed the deal. I must jog again. I don't have a jogging stroller, but that's okay. The nice trail we have right outside our home works perfectly well with our travel system. Plus Michael loved having the wind hit his face. I think I'll make it a routine to go out and jog, that is if the weather keeps cooperating like it has been.

This is what I wore to jog today. LOL

Just so you can see the back of my OTHER Tool shirt (shirt I wore to APC)