Good bye long hair, hello short!

There are waves of changes coming through in our lives. We are moving this week, so that will explain why I’ve been MIA here and there and why I will be, we no longer have a baby but a toddler, I changed my “look” from long hair to a short long A-line bob, and much more. It’s all new and different and we are so excited! Aside from it all being new and different, it’s also a fresh start. I guess that’s why Spring is so important, it’s a fresh start from the drab and dreary. I like it!

 

So without further adieu, I present to you the “new” me.

 

564838_10151501830340054_637265053_23958066_222121751_n to this May6-YOU

It’s been about 7 years since the last time I ever cut my hair from “Keep the length and do all over layers” to something this drastic. I really like it since that means no more tired arms when blow-drying and sweaty necks from the heat. Whatcha think?