Getting a little bit older.


I started this blog wanting to document my daily on-goings. It started out that way and I had many posts that talked about what was going on in my life. Now that it's been almost 8 years, things have started to settle with dust. I've contemplated over and over again about deleting the blog but there are so many wonderful moments on here. It's practically a journal. So many things have happened from a miscarriage, to finding out we were pregnant, to the birth of our first child--a son named Michael, work, life, and everything else in between. I don't think I'll ever part with this blog no matter how I am feeling at the moment. Maybe I'll sit at my laptop one day and just start writing  without stopping, but for now, a post at a time.



On a different note, Spring Break is here and oh my! It was much needed. Michael and I have such a hectic schedule every day, it wears us both down. From going to school from 9-3pm and then ABA therapy for another 3 hours, plus homework and our nightly routine. It's exhausting (another reason why I haven't been back) and it's been only a few years. All of the hard work is paying off though, a lot of progress has been done and we still have quite the journey to go. Hopefully I can get mini breaks from our schedule to just pop on in and say hello around here. I do miss it.