29 weeks!

Symptoms: I'm starting to feel a bit of heaviness under my belly button. He tends to lay there for a bit here and there, and the moves. Sometimes his little legs will be in my rib area (this is so not comfortable!)
Weight gain/loss: I'm somewhat under by either a pound or two, depending when you weigh me. My Mid-wife doesn't seem to mind and thinks we are right on track, while the nurses are always "Gotta get that 1lb or so up." If my Mid-wife isn't concerned, I'm not either.
Maternity clothes? Depends on the day. I can still fit my pre-pregnancy jeans and since the ones in the picture are the "skinny jean", then I can wear them with my boots. They work, so all I have to do is use a hair tie and I'm comfy :)
Stretch marks? No. Thank goodness!! I've been greasing my little basketball everyday, and as of today, have upped it the dosage to twice a day.
Sleep? Most nights I can knock out till 3:30am, that's when I wake up, and make sure Steve is out the door (otherwise he'll sleep through his alarm.) But every once in a while, I won't get my 8 hours and this is "No bueno!"
Best moment this week? I'm in my last week of the "Twenties!" Plus today was the first day that my whole family got to feel the baby move. They are so excited :)
Food cravings/aversions: Coke. I try not to drink too much of it, and if I do, I make sure it's weekends only, and try to limit myself to just one, if I go beyond that, two is the max!
Gender: <3 Boy!
Belly button in or out? It looks so weird! The top part looks like a Simpson top lip. lol
Movement? All day, every day! More so in the mornings before breakfast and in the late evenings. Kicks, jabs, an punches. He's definitely Steve's kid!
What I miss? Not having to go to the bathroom so often. Oh! I'm at the point where I'm starting to crave Margaritas. I love the "lemony" flavor, but know it will be quite some time before I can drink one. Unless I go virgin!
What I'm looking forward to: Starting the "every two weeks" appointments. I had my first this past Tuesday. Plus finally getting to nest and creating baby boy's nursery.
Milestones: Getting the crib I have been eyeing since we found out we were pregnant.  <3

Baby's now the size of a squash!

Baby's energy is surging, thanks to white fat depositing beneath his skin. And since he's growing so fast (weight will triple by birth), things are getting kind of cramped in the womb. What all this means for you: Get ready for some more kicks and jabs to the ribs.

Thanks to your ever-expanding uterus, it's time to welcome back the constant bathroom dashes. And try your best to forget about any emerging varicose veins -- they might be ugly, but they're harmless and should fade after delivery. Until then, avoid standing or sitting for long periods of time and make sure to get some exercise (it'll boost your circulation).






Front View.
My belly is a bit rounder. Steve said it's the size of a basket ball.


Side View
You can see my belly growing!
29 weeks and counting.


Side view, naked!
See the roundness?!