Breathe and let go.

So we are all settling in into our new home quite nicely. I still have loads to unpack, and I also have to make our new place "homey" enough for the baby shower. Other than that, I still  have quite a few boxes to unload and figure out where I'm going to put its contents so everything "has it's place."

Yep, the baby shower will be held at my new home since it's the biggest place to hold so many people (60+ guests!) We are rearranging furniture to accommodate so many people and make sure they all have a great time. I'm sure once we figure out the layout, everything will fall into place. Which I am quite eager to figure out, especially since I have so many people who are eager to help move furniture and help with the unpacking. I am very blessed to have so many loving and caring people in my life.

The nursery is all set up, I just need the decor aspects to be done. I will take care of that this weekend and make sure it's ready for the shower that is in two weeks. If I don't have the decor set up, that's fine. I will have time to do so in the coming weeks. I just have to remember to relax and everything will fall into place somehow--it usually does. At least I can say that the color scheme is still the same: Teal & Yellow. Mind you, that's the theme for the baby shower that is being thrown for my baby. Coincidence? I think not. Regardless, I know our baby seems to be quite loved already. I was told that the guest list so far is getting quite a turn out. That warms my heart to know that so many people care and want to help.