He's almost here!

34 weeks and 3 days!
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks and some of that heaviness I last posted about.
Weight gain/loss: I just got weighed today. I am 141lbs. I started at 120, so I've only gained the "Required" amount so to speak.
Maternity clothes? Still fit in my "pre-preggo" pants, but wear them with a hair band. Depending on the day, I'll wear my maternity pants or my pre-preggo pants,
Stretch marks? So far still non. **knocks on wood** I ran out of my cocoa butter and need to pick some up *eep*
Sleep? I've been getting my 8 hours!! Whoo-hoo! However, every once in a while I need help rolling over. So I tell Steve, "Heave!!" and he pushes me over. lol.
Best moment this week? Going from my last appointment with mid-wife of the "Every two" to going to my OB and starting my "Every week" appointments. Crazy!
Food cravings/aversions: Coke. I try not to drink too much of it, and if I do, I make sure it's weekends only, and try to limit myself to just one, if I go beyond that, two is the max! (still the same)
Gender: <3 Boy!
Belly button in or out? Fully out! lol. Officially an outie.
Movement? Still moving. I can see my belly move. I've been trying to capture it on video, but it's so hard!
What I miss? Alcohol. I just want one glass! Really! Sushi too!
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing up baby boys nursery! Just need the aesthetics done. He's got a lot of essentials.
Milestones: We had our baby shower this past weekend <3