Tummy Time Mat.

I'm in quite an awe over how in a week, Michael will be exactly two months! This is just insane to me how quickly he is growing up. I guess it's safe to say that the cliche of "Hold on to them, they grow up so quick!" is very true. I know he's still a "newborn", but every day, he looks that much older to me. It's rather a sad emotion and yet a proud one.

Right now we are working with his Tummy Time Mat. He doesn't like it at all, but it's because he gets frustrated over not being able to control his neck muscles quite well. He'll get there. We had a good day yesterday when we were working on it, so I snapped some pictures. Not only has he been working with his mat, but he's also began "talking" (cooing) and smiling as a reaction. I love having conversations with him and getting a smile as a response, it melts my heart. I can't wait for more milestones.