Friday Fiver.



1. What ringtone do you have on your cell phone?
- It's a "Vintage Ring."  It sounds like the 50's bell with hammer kind of ring.

2. What is your favorite memory from this summer?
- Going to the Zoo. It was Michael's first time. As quiant as the one here, in our local city, it was still great to do something for him with the family.

3. Paper books or ebooks?
--I don't read. I mean, I know HOW to read, but I don't pick up a book to read as a past time. If I wanted to, the preference would be paper book.

4. If you could have one home upgrade what would it be and why?
--Ha!! Since I don't own a home, but rent, I'll say my parents kitchen. Yes, they need it BADLY!

5. When was your first serious boyfriend/girlfriend?
--2003 is when I started dating my first serious boyfriend. We are going on eight years strong with a six year marriage and an infant son under our belts. Thank you!