Mid Week Confessions & Monthly Photos

Hey guys!! This is pretty late in the game, but I figured since I have about 30 minutes of this Wednesday, why not type it up :)



--I did my laundry. Yay! This was on Sunday. I need to learn to put it away, right away. I'll get to it. I promise.

--I am joining the March Photo A Day. Will I be faithful to it? I don't know. I hope so.

--I burned our dinner on Monday. In some secret way, I was hoping to get take out (after I burned it) but the hubby insisted that it tasted good. I think he just didn't want to go out and pick up anything. *side eye*

--I'm finally, again, going to try to keep Michael in his crib all night. However, I already know that after he wakes up in a few hours that he'll be back in our bed after hubby goes to work. Eh.


Now onto this Photo A Day thing for March....

 I'm hoping to stay on track and join the many others over at Fat Mum Slim. I've failed miserably with the other challenges, but it's so hard to keep up when you are in the same scenery all day, every day, all week long. Hopefully this time it isn't the case since there is a theme each day. Good luck to me!

The rules are the following: (taken from Fat Mum Slim)

Here's how to play:

♥ Starting on March 1st take a photo each day with inspiration from the prompt. For example prompt 1 is 'up', so take a photo looking up. Or of the word 'up'. Or something that lifts your mood 'up'. It it totally up to you how you want to interpret it.

♥ Once you've taken your photo you can share it on Instagram, Facebook {on your own profile or business page}, Twitter, Flickr, your blog, Pinterest, Tumblr or even just keep them in a folder on your desktop. If you're sharing on Twitter or Instagram add the hashtag #Marchphotoaday so others can find your photos too.


Note: For day 20 you'll see that it says 'before / after'. Again, you can interpret this however you like. I thought it would be cool for people to use an app like picframe to show two photos in one. It could be a meal before eating and the plate after. It could be anything! If you don't have any iPhone or don't want to buy an app - just use your imagination and either take two photos or work it into just one.
-Fat Mum Slim