Meet the Sponsors

Over the past two weeks I have added two new sponsors! Yes!! I have their button and they have mine. Now I think it's time to introduce them, shall we?

Meet Kate:

Hi guys, I'm Kate over at Discover. Create. Live. I'm happily married to my high school sweetheart Wes, and we have a beautiful  little girl Hayden. We love to blog about our family, gluten free cooking, and lots of different projects we do to help beautify our home. In addition, each week I like to post different printable "graphics" as well as the things that inspire me. I love finding new people to interact with, so feel free to check out our blog, and leave a comment so we can check out yours too!

Her Blog: Discover. Create. Live


Meet Lesly:


She hangs out over at  The Floyd Boys. Lesly is 25. She is wife to Ben and mother to two beautiful boys. She's a lover of God, coffee, pictures, and blogging. Sound familiar? If so, head on over to her blog .

Her Blog: The Floyd Boys