Midweek Confessions.

I thought this deserved it's very own entry. It is Midweek Confession time. Shall we start with this weeks confessions?



 
--I made another batch of the Amish Friendship bread this weekend, and um, I ate it all. This is no good! Especially with summer right around the corner. I can't help it, it's that good!

--This past week, I've gotten lazy with my March Photos. Yes I know. Last week I said I was obsessed. lol. Maybe it's because it's almost over and I want to start April's already. Ha ha!

--I'm a little too obsessed over our moving. I know, I shouldn't be, but I am. It's literally stressing me out. I hope that stress doesn't bite me in the butt soon.

--I'm actually quite sad that Desperate Housewives is coming to an end. I know eventually I'll rewatch it on Hulu or Netflix, but it's not the same. I looked forward to my only drama on Sundays :)

--I have gotten used to my husband Stevan going in to work at 2pm instead of 5am that he is doing again. It's the only time I get two whole hours for just me (from Michael going to bed for the night and Stevan coming home at 11pm.) Plus, I was getting spoiled there when Steve would wake up with Michael at 7:30 in the morning and letting me sleep in (until my conscious wakes me up and says, "Where's breakfast?!" or "You have this to do today.") Oh well, it will come again.......soon I hope.