Me, Myself, and I


I decided to join the bandwagon and do this meme.  Seemed like fun Smile
 
 
Details:
-The hosts for this linky party will post 5 question each third Tuesday of every month.
-The questions will be open for an entire week.
-The first set of questions are up on July 17th, today that is.
 
Rules:
-You must follow all of the hosts listed:
*Shane @  Whispering Sweet Nothings
*Kristen @ Confessions of a Graphic Design Student
*Danielle @ Framed Frosting
*Amanda @ For the Love of a Cupcake
* Jenna @ The Life of the Wife
* Breanna @ My Crazy Beautiful Life

- Click on a few other bloggers and make a new friend 
- Post the button on each entry or on the sidebar.
 
That’s it!

GO!
 

{01} What's your biggest phobia?
If they are your pets, then it’s fine. However, if they are sewer dwelling ones, um no! I once had a white rat crawl up my skirt when I was a kid. :: shivers ::
{02}You could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why?
The day I met this little guy. My life changed completely!


{03}If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
This is because then, and only then, did I ever learn and know what I really wanted.


{04}Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?

Marisa Tomei

{05}What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?

-Arms Wide Open – Creed (Before the birth of Michael, I hated this song! Ha!) 
-Spice up your Life – Spice Girls ( It sums up my high school years.)

- Thank You – Led Zepplin (It’s OUR song)