Oopsie!

oops982012

Do you see what I see (sorry if that song sticks?) Yep. That’s one giant bald spot on my son. I’d love to tell you that it was all him, but it wasn’t. I’ve let my husband believe it was and I can’t get the courage to tell him it was me. Yes. Me. I finally told him after a pink swear and “Cross your heart and hope to die. Stick a needle in your eye.”

 

Backstory: My husband is somewhat cheap. If he can do it, he’ll try and save money and do it. Every month (Michael’s hair grows fast, just like his mama’s) he hates hearing, “Michael needs a haircut.”  This usually means that I’ll hear Steve say, “I’ll do it!” and me answering, “No! He moves to much.”

 

Anyways, back to the story…

I saw my husband’s clippers getting ready to be used yesterday and I picked them up. Somehow I got the great idea to just snip a wee bit off the top since it was so tall already. Just a wee bit I thought. Michael moved and BAM! Hair, long hair, on my lap. Michael softens the blow with, “Uh oh!” I start laughing. Hard. Just like the online acronym, ROTFLMAO. Just like that. My husband comes into our bedroom and he asked what was going on. I show him and let him assume it was all Michael.

 

Yep. That was my Saturday.