A little bit of craziness is all I need.

I want to apologize for disappearing from the blog-o-sphere. I don’t quite remember if I mentioned but we were in the midst of moving a while ago. My parents finally got word that the house they had bid on was theirs and that they were getting the keys soon, so everything went from quiet and serene to chaos and crazy. We had to pack up and move two households in a week. It’s hard when it’s a last minute notice and everyone is  working. Not only that, but we also had a birthday party for my nephew in the middle of it.

Here’s a snippet of what the house looked like:

 

 

 

moving

So life has been hectic with trying to unpack everything into it’s new place. Soon we will have a home set up. Which is something I cannot wait to do.

 

In the meantime, here are some funnies:

 

michaelstache