This weeks “Life-isms”


drawsomething


  • Earlier this year, we bought a tablet. It’s a Sony. It’s pretty fun, which then made me crave for an iPhone. Which to me was just awesome since I cannot put it down. Hence Draw Something. I cannot put it down! Now, if I were to want to draw on my own, whether it’s an app or on paper, I just won’t. I like drawing for people—and quite frankly I think I’m “somewhat” good. Ha ha! (Ride-The-Spiral is my username)



  • Since we all just “moved” around here, I had to wait for our local cable company to install cable. Now that I have it, I’m mostly online (when I get the chance.) Go figure!



  • I’m 32 years old. I’m not liking it at all. Maybe because it doesn’t feel like my birthday ever came. No cake or candles this year. Boo! Definitely going to try and go sometime in the next coming weeks (after we settle in) somewhere to eat for my “birthday.” I don’t care if it’s New Years, I’m still celebrating.



  • It’s raining tomorrow. I am so looking forward to it. Hot cocoa time! That, and I get to snuggle up with my little dude.



  • I heard these today. Makes you wonder:
- Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
- Why do doctors leave the room while you change?  They're going to see you naked anyway.
- Why do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
- You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?!


It’s almost Friday!!