Yummy! Cilantro Chicken Salad.

Everyone knows about Pinterest and how awesome of a site it is when it comes to ideas and DIY things. We all know I suck at DIY and am no baker either. However, these past few weeks I have been a Pinterest Zombie. I have no idea why. I’ve been a member since the time you needed an invite, now I’m all about the site. What gives?! Anyways, since I’ve been spending my time on there lately I thought I would finally try one of the recipes that are on there, especially since I’m just pinning everything onto my boards. Here’s what I found and my “review:”

 

 

Source: Kalyn’s Kitchen

 

This dish was fantastic! My husband and I loved it! Seriously! All you need is avocados (which we love!), chicken, cilantro, lime, and mayo. Yummy! It was the perfect post work-out meal for my husband (he boxes) since it’s full of protein. The recipe says you can eat it as a salad or use it as a wrap with lettuce, we went a little more “traditional” and used a tostada. It was perfect!

 

chicken cilantro

I loved this meal so much that I am making more of it this weekend (especially since I’ll mostly be dining alone with Michael.” Toddler friendly? I think it is, but I have a picky eater and he doesn’t like most things (can we say, “more for me?”)