What I’m loving Wednesdays…

I love make-up. I’ve been wanting to do a post like this for quite sometime. However, I am no make-up artist or guru but that doesn’t mean I can’t love make-up like one.  I can go both ways with it—high end or low end with make-up. But if I find a great product, I usually stick with it. Even if it’s drugstore.

 

This is what I use on the daily. I love it! Some of these I have been using for years and it just works so well for me.

 

makeup

 

Clockwise- Left to Right:

 

1. Monsitat’s Chafing Gel.

It’s not for yeast infections. It’s actually a soft gel that helps keep moisture away. A lot of women use it on their inner thighs to stop the chafing. Infact, my husband uses it before running since the tshirts causes friction against his chest. But shhh! Don’t tell anyone. Also, it’s been compared to Smashbox’s Photofinish. Plus you can’t beat the price at under 6 dollars!

 

2. Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation.

I love LOVE love this foundation. I love how it helps my skin look flawless and the color matches my yellow undertones exactly. The only drawback? It needs a pump!

 

3. Benefit’s Erase Paste undereye concealer.

I have bad under eye circles. It must be hereditary and lack of sleep. I admit, I don’t drink water as often  and my caffeine intake isn’t helping much either. But with this concealer just hides all of those bad habits. It does wonders!

 

4. L’Oreal’s Collagen Mascara.

L’Oreal has many of my Go To mascara options. I love this one and the Voluminous Carbon Black ones. I' decided to give this one a try since I have been using Voluminous for years, and so far it doesn’t disappoint. It actually makes my lashes look long and not so clumpy.

 

5. Rimmel’s Stay Matte powder foundation.

I have combination skin, so my T-zone always gets oily after several hours of make-up wear. This powder foundation helps minimize that oily look.  It’s not heavy nor cakey looking either.

 

6. Maybelline’s Ultra Liner liquid eyeliner.

I can’t use pencil. I don’t know how really. But when it comes to the liquid liner, I can do pretty much anything.  I think it’s because the point to the brush is thinner and I just can’t get it thin enough with a pencil. Now that I established why I use liquid, this one is one of my favorites. It lasts all day and rarely ever peels, plus it’s waterproof.

 

7. E.L.F’s blush and contouring set.

The color in this ELF set is beautiful! It works well with most skin colors. I don’t use the contour color much since I haven’t quite mastered the art of shading, but the blush color---it’s hit pan already. Wish it was sold separately.

 

8. Mac’s Fix + setting spray.

Sometimes when I’m not careful with my makeup application, I can make an oopsie and it comes out cakey looking. When it does, I use this. This minimizes that look. It freshens up the makeup at the end of the day as well. Make it looks as if I just applied it. It’s a great skin refresher too after a long sweaty work out.