Review: Ivory 2in1 Hair & Body wash.


This is a sneak preview of my Day in the life post that is being worked on right now, but do you see that picture above? The one on the top right? Yes, that one. Influenster sent me the Ivory 2in1 Hair & Body wash. I'm not a huge fan of the hair portion, but I love the body wash! It's great for shaving your legs. So creamy and smells great! My whole family seems to love it as well. When Influenster told me that I would be receiving a bottle to review with my family, I assumed it would be a small bottle, but no. This bottle is a full size one! It's a huge space saver too since I don't have to have several different washes for each of us. So far, I love it!



This product was sent to me by Influenster for a product review. I was not paid and these opinions are solely my own.