A bit of a scare....

I keep forgetting that moving from one place to another just blows. Tremendously. I have to figure out where everything is going to be placed. I have to fit everything from a two bedroom house and garage into a teeny bedroom. Not fun! However, the upside of this is that at least I won’t be home alone. I’m so glad that we made this move, especially after yesterday. I bled a bit (I know TMI), but it scared the daylights out of me. It was during a bathroom break, and as soon as I was done, I walked over to my bed and took the day off (from organizing the bedroom and closet.) I’m not allowed to do anything today either. This also resulted with a messy room. Now I have to wait until Monday since tomorrow is the last day that I can go to the house and finish up (and do a final clean.)

Like I said, I am so glad that we decided that our best bet was for me to be near my family in case of an emergency. I decided to wait it out and see if I bled some more before deciding to rush to the ER. Luckily it was just a one time spotting thing and we are okay, I hope. I’m going to take things slowly and watch what I do. Hopefully this works.