A new little bundle of joy.

A few weeks ago, I learned that I would be becoming an Aunt. Well, I already am one, but not quite. The nieces and nephews that I have all belong to my husband, and are mine through marriage, this new baby will be my first niece or nephew. I am so excited for this new journey of becoming an aunt. I've been gushing over how this new little one will be spoiled by his only auntie on his dad's side. I am so excited for them, this baby will be loved and quite spoiled. It's also an amazing feeling knowing that my son will also have a cousin to play and grow up with. He won't feel alone and will have a forever playmate. Come Christmas time, there will be two little ones and both will be enjoying their first Christmases. How exciting!!

Congratulations Carlos and Haley!!