Twenty + a few days to go!

We are so excited!! Our baby boy will be here in about 3 weeks!! Oh my goodness! That is just unbelievable to me. I can't believe that just in August we announced to the world (our family and friends), that we were finally expecting and we no longer had to endure the "When are you having kids?" questions anymore. Ha! Now, we are often asked, "Did you have the baby yet?" (when over the phone or online) or "He's almost here!! How many weeks left?" I know soon it will be, "When is the next one?" But yes, baby boy will soon be here and we couldn't be any more excited for his arrival. Right now, his grandmother has all of his belongings as I will be staying at her place for a small period as I learn the Ins&Outs of new motherhood. I am hoping I get a handle on things really quickly so I don't feel like such a loser. I'm sure I'll be fine and I'll get the hang of it all.

Again:

Twenty and some odd days left!!