Second chances and blessings.

Since the beginning of 2010, our worlds have gone through some sort of spiral. We've had major ups and downs. One of those downs included our whole world just crumbling down, but it brought a silver lining--our son. Since then, everything has been sort of like that cliche quote, "Crazy." If there was one word to describe my past birth year, that would be the word I would use.

Now that 2011 is coming to a close in the next few months, everything is being brought back up to perspective. A ton of  "what if's" surge and many, "I'm so glad I did this ...." roll into my head. From the loss of an angel that I desired, to a second chance of holding another. I'm so blessed that I have my monkey with me as I turn another year older. It's beautiful. Not just that, but after today, our world is changing. Good news was brought to us for another second chance, and that in itself is another blessing.

Second chances and blessings seem like what the theme is for these past two years. I wonder what the next two will hold for us once again--from the looks of it, it seems as if we are getting more blessings and second chances once more.