Six Months. Seis. Where has the time gone?!


He's actually 6.5mos right now. Life got crazy. Oops!


Weight & Length:

Michael turned six months on the 4th. I know, I'm a little late. I just hate having to guess what his measurements are, so I wait for either our nurse to come visit or to have some sort of appointment for proper measurements.
Weight: 17lbs
Length: 27 3/4

Sleep & Naps:

Since Michael is teething and from the looks of it, it will soon end with the set of teeth he is starting to get right now, his sleep has regressed a little. He goes down for the night at 8:30pm and won't wake up until 1:30am. Which is decent since it's no longer every 2 hours like it was in the beginning. Luckily, he is down for the night until 5:30am and then finally up for the day at 7:30am. It's not as bad, but sometimes, I wish we could go back to a FULL night--wishful thinking, right?

His naps are somewhat consistent right now. He wakes up at 7:30 and then takes his first nap at 9:00am. Once again is back down for another hour at 11:30. I actually like this schedule since it makes my day predictful in the mornings. I know when I can eat and when I can shower. Then after that, everything revolves around the "when's the next nap?"

Feedings:

He's still at 6oz and has begun solids. We aren't quite doing it as an every day thing, but we know he can actually do solids. After this week, we start solids full time. So far his favorites include:
-Carrots
-Apples
-Sweet Potato
-Bananas
-Green Beans
-Pears
-Oatmeal
-Rice cereal

Diapers:
Still in size 3 diapers.

Nicknames:
Monkey! Chulo! or Papa.

Personality:

Nothing much has changed since his previous update. Only difference now is, he has discovered Elmo. Oh my goodness is he a fan! He will squeal and get all wiggly if he sees him on screen. In fact, he knows that my laptop houses the red furball, so when he sees my laptop, he starts banging his hands on it trying to do a search. Too cute!! He also recognizes, "Elmo's World." He’s also learned how to blow bubbles and loves chasing our dog, Jambi, all over the house. Jambi has officially become his dog.

Milestones:


  •     He's all over the place when it comes to rolling.
  •     He is mobile now when he is in his walker; goes around everywhere.
  •     He has discovered Jambi, our Jack Russell Mix.
  •     He recognizes certain tunes (Elmo's World) and people.
  •     He has begun blowing bubbles. This is funny when a conversation ensues and he blows one. Quite     appropriate might I’d say. lol