He said | She said. The Newlywed Game

I had been reading my blog list the other day and I ran into Brunch with Amber's post. It's a newly wed game. Obviously we are no longer newly weds. We aren't pros either, so we are just "a married couple," ha ha! So I decided to play along and ask Steve the questions. I answered them too. It was fun.

1) What do you think my best quality is?

He said: Funny. I love that!

I said: Strength (mind you he thought I meant physically. lol) I know you are strong physically, but emotionally, you hold me together.

 

2) What would your ideal date with me be?

He said: A picnic at a park. We’ve only done that once.

I said:  Dinner at home (take out or homemade), pillows and blankets on the floor, and us watching a movie.

 

3) What was your first impression of me?

He said: Hyper. You were all over the place!

I said: Tall. I knew you were tall, but wow! You are really tall!

 

 

4) What is your favorite memory of us?

He said: Our wedding. That day will always be my favorite.

I said: The day we went kite-flying. We had not taken our allergy pills and the grass was knee high. A bad combo. Although it was terrible that day, it’s a nice laugh now.

 

5) What do you see for us in the future?

He said: A big family in our own home.

I said: A big family in our own home.

 

 

BW-Steve_Lily

I love this man!