Quarterly Top 5

On Wednesdays I like to do some sort of link up, so I thought I would do two. This one I got from Erica over at Mi Todo blog. I fell in love with her blog and I think you should head on over and read it. Her link up is from: Amber @ ClickPrayLove.com | Ashley @ Ramblings & Photos | Sarah @ SarahHalstead.com.

 

The link-up is about posting your top five favorite pictures of your children since June. This one is going to be a tough one!

 

4thofJuly2012-2

This picture was taken on the Fourth of July. It’s of my dad, my nephew on his lap, and of Michael. I love this picture so much.

 

 

07042012-michael

Another Fourth of July photo. He was looking at me and kept saying, “Chez!” (cheese.)
You can see his split lip from when he fell.

 

 

BisGranddad2

Another favorite! This one is of my own grandfather. I love this one because this way I have a memory for him of his meeting his Great Grandfather. Something both my husband and I don’t have. (August)

 

 

HuntBeach5

This one is of Michael at the beach. His first time. He loved it. We are going back next year. (Sept)

 

 

picnicday2

I love this one because it’s a recent on of his face. His face has changed so much. Taken the same day with my grandfather. (August)