Hi ho! Hi ho! It’s off to work I go…

 

apgheader

Did I ever mention that many moons ago that I worked at a grooming shop? No? Well yes I did.  But this was before my days as a stay at home mommy. Before I even got pregnant! Now that Michael is almost two years old I will be going back and joining the work force. Do you know what? I am actually nervous, excited, but nervous. Not so much about working, I already know the environment (and love it!) but about how our adjustment is going to be like. I am sure the first few weeks it will take getting used to, but it will be so worth it in the end. My mom, Michael’s grandmother, will be watching him while I make those dolla dollar bills ya’ll! One of my favorite things about where I will be working? Comfort! I’ll get to wear scrubs, jeans, tennis shoes, etc. I can even roll out of bed and wear the yoga pants I have on!

 

meandjambi

Oh comfort!!

 

and just for laughs, this:

 

obamamafiawars

Ha ha! This always gets me laughing!