Busy busy bees + First days at school + Review.

I must apologize for the silence that has come over my blog. Like most people, Summer makes everyone busy. Really busy. A ton of birthdays, BBQ's and family reunions. Right now we are in the midst, of said family reunion. Steve's brother is finally in town from the military and that means we get to meet nieces (two out of four) that we haven't met! It's been three years since we've seen them and it's fun getting to know them.


Also, my little man has begun preschool. Yes, folks, my baby boy is officially a big boy. I was nervous dropping him off and I'm still a wee bit apprehensive about him being there all day. He's been there before and loves going to hourly daycare, but this is the first time he will be there all day! The place is awesome! They have preschool session every day from 9-12 and afterward he can stay and hang out until he's ready to go home. Also, if I am ever in another city/location and they have a facility there, I can just drop him off if needed. How cool?! We love it there.

---

Influenster did it again! I was asked to participate in a review for Mary Kay. When I got word about this review I said, "Hells Yeah! Free Makeup!" I got the box a week later. If you haven't heard of Influenster, you should check them out. They offer members products to review and the more you do the better your products get. I really recommend it. This is what I received in my box this time:

Left to Right on bottom picture: Lipstick in Pink Cherie, Mascara (wish it was water proof), Purple taupe cream eyeshadow (really pretty), eye lash primer for mascaras, and a brush to use for the cream shadow (which also works great for concealer!)

Everything in the box looks so pretty and I loved it all. I haven't tried the shadow yet but will this weekend.


Disclaimer: These opinions are my own. Influenster has not paid me for my opinions.