My week in instagram

I've been out of the loop for the past few weeks and figured it was time for an update. So here you go, in instagram form.

Top left: Hanging out at Target is one of our favorite past times. Which is something we do quite often.
Top right: Michael playing with the selfie camera on my iphone while we wait at the doctor's office for routine check up.
Bottom left: On Saturday, degrees were in the 112* range. What better way too cool off, right?
Bottom right: My little book worm.


Top left: Steve and I love thrifting and we almost bought this. How fun!
Top right: This is what the discount for the week at our local and famous thift store.
Bottom left: I saw this comforter at a store that just opened up. Totally in love,
Bottom right: I caught Michael about to eat a dog treat and reciting "Cookie!"

There you have it folks. My week.