My first time.

Occasionally I will do a link-up. Today's link-up is with Bonnie from "Life of Bon." The topic today is about my first kiss. I debated writing about it but figured why not. A little humor might be fun, right? Plus it's something that almost every person has some sort of awful story about.

My first kiss happened when I was 15. I had been dating a guy named Steve and no, it was not my husband. We had only been dating for a few weeks. I guess my BFF at the time had told him that I had never had a kiss before, mind you this was behind my back.

One fall rainy after school day, yes I remembered it was raining, my then boyfriend takes me to the back of the school near the agriculture bungalows (ooh, cool, huh?) and pushes me against the wall. It happened. My first kiss. My first sloppy, felt like a slug and slobbery kiss. It was the worst thing ever. It was even a french kiss!! That in itself made it even worse! Why not a peck on the lips? Or perhaps a closed mouth kiss or open mouth without tongue? First kisses should never be French Kisses. Ever!

So there you have it folks, my very first kiss by a guy named Steve. Again, not my husband. LOL