Pan: The Fearless Beribolt (app review.)

A little bit ago... okay, a while ago,  I was contacted by Hullabalu. At that time, we were asked to share our lives with one of their little pals...we chose Samson. Our lives couldn't be better. Now, we have been asked to try out Hullabalu's newest baby:  a touchable story book app featuring Pan,The Fearless Beribolt. 

I wanted to try out the app. on my own and see what it was about. I don't know about you, but I played around with Pan during a few breaks at work. It was fun, although I am sure that a few people kind of gave me the side-eye since the app is geared towards the wee ones. But anyways, the story of Pan features beautiful eye catching images. I really loved the art in each scene, which was one of my favorite aspects of the app.

Just look at the sceneries!



(that circle let's the reader know where to tap next.)

and if the storybook wasn't enough, you can also play with the camera portion of it. See?



You can purchase the story book app here: iTunes