A break.

I've been sitting here for almost an hour just staring at a blank screen. Words don't come out and I have no clue whatsoever of what to write about. This has been my problem for weeks now. Actually months. Life has been the same and it just seems pointless to write about the same ole things every time. Heck! I think I've also lost interest with posting on Instagram. Maybe there is a new picture every other week or so, but it's pretty sad considering that I used to post daily on there and here. I am not giving up on this blog nor on my other social networks, but sometimes a break from things just needs to happen. Maybe that is what is going on right now--a break. I figured a mini explanation of why I haven't posted just seemed appropriate. However, if I am following you via blogger/bloglovin' I will comment still. Just a thought.

-Lily