Yes, I'm back.

Two months ago I called in for a hiatus. No reason really, I just felt so out of the loop with blogging. Now that it's been a nice little break, maybe we can step right back in. I have been missing blogging for a while and even though nothing too extraordinary has happened, it doesn't mean I can't stop by to say Hello. Not long after I took a break, a special little girl was born--my first official niece. It's exciting knowing that I am a full fledged auntie now. Sure I have a more than a handful (make that two handfuls) of nieces and nephews by marriage, but it's not the same, you know? My husband became an uncle at fourteen, and so to him, it didn't quite hit the same chord as it does now with me.


Speaking of children, Michael has significantly improved on his speech. We've been working really hard from going to one word utterances to two-even three word utterances. Little guy is pretty smart too. Just yesterday he decided to sing "Row, Row, Row your boat" to me, and when he was finished I asked him to sing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star," to which he said, "No Twinkle Twinkle, ABC's." He then proceeded to sing the alphabet for me--in it's entirety. It's not the first time he's done something like that out of the blue, we have also held a few conversations with him, even with his two-almost three word sentences. It's progressing.



Nothing much has changed around my neck of the woods. Work is great, couldn't be happier, and life at home with the hubby is never short of amazing. I really got lucky with him you guys, I really did. What else can I say but that I am back and hopefully posting a lot more than just once every couple of weeks. Lets shoot for at least once a week, shall we? So thank you for sticking around while I took a mini break.

Ps. Jambi wants to chime in and wish you all a very happy and prosperous 2014.