Family Time

Steve has been working so hard these past few weeks that it's been almost impossible to have some family time. Today I let him sleep in for almost 10 hours (I would have let him sleep in longer but I needed him to watch Michael so I could make lunch) that he woke up in such a great mood that we ended up taking a walk after lunch. We decided to walk to the main street and then see where that led us--a park. I've seen the park before but I've never actually visited it before today.




Getting ready to head out.




About to head down the slide.







I've also added some random pictures from earlier in the week for fun. :)


Michael and his cousin Gabriel


My mom and her two grandchildren.


Every time I see this, this lyric pops into my head:
"They see me rollin', they hatin' " LOL