Fiesta Vox Box via Influenster



Earlier this month. Or was it last month? I forget. I received a wonderful box from Influenster (Fiesta Vox Box.) I was selected to try products and give them my real honest opinion. Not hard since a lot of the items were items I was already familiar with.

The first item was a make-up item. This brightened up my day to see it in the box. I already owned this product and I can tell you that I love it! It's really affordable and just a holy grail for many make-up enthused people. It's the New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720. It's the perfect shade to contour and to add a little color. A small tip, after you contour, add this in your eyelid crease to add instant shadow. It looks amazing on everyone. It's well under $5.00 and aside from being great to your wallet, it's also quite comparable dupe (Dupe = duplication) for Benefit's Hula which around $28.00. See what i mean?

Body lotion was my second item in the Fiesta VoxBox. Who doesn't love lotion? Who doesn't want soft skin? I know I don't and was glad that I was able to try out Suave's Smoothing with Cocoa Butter & Shea Body Lotion. The scent was light, which I loved, and it did help with the dryness that this "It's cold in the morning and hot by the afternoon" kind of weather we have been experiencing. So it fit great in our little family.

A couple of food items were in the Fiesta Box too. Which I didn't get to enjoy. Let me tell you why. The first one was a protein bar that my kid decided it was for him and said he loved it. I'll take his word for it. It was the Premier Protein Bar in Chocolate Chunk. Yep, that was gone before I even realized it. The other two were coupons to redeem at my local grocery store for Orowheat Whole Grain (my husband's favorite, so he was excited to try a type of bread through their line) and Daisy the Sour Cream (I'm lactose intolerant, so I couldn't really do a feedback on this one.)

The last two items I wasn't quite a fan of. One item was a set of Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Shampoo and Conditioner samples. It wasn't a good fit for my hair. I tried it and during the lathering portion of my shower routine, I had to rewash it with my own shampoo. The second item was the Boots No.7 Dry skin night time cream. I couldn't try this since my skin is quite sensitive. I had to leave that one alone. #sorrynotsorry.

Well, those are my honest reviews on the Fiesta Vox Box.




Disclaimer: These opinions are my own. Influenster has not paid me for my opinions.